Position Title: Web Developer
Employment Type: Full Time
Salary: up to 15K AED all-inclusive depending on experience and qualifications
Job Location: Dubai, UAE
About the Client:
The hiring company is one of the leading group of companies in the UAE based in Dubai with successful track records in retail, fashion, hospitality, interior design and real estate industries.
• Lead key website projects prioritized as part of the overall eCommerce roadmap
• Communicate, present, and influence effectively to multiple levels of the organization
• Drive product strategies and long term vision to build best in class digital products
• Conduct user research and usability studies, collaborating with designers, developers and research teams from end to end of the process
• Ability to craft a product vision (short to long term) and convert that into a concrete strategy
• Prioritize and oversee the design, implementation and delivery of new products/features, as well as deliver new functionality to existing features
• Test and evaluate the effectiveness of products/features; refine as a part of continuous improvement process
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams and key stake-holders to gather business requirements
• Open to Any nationals
• Male/Female, 40 years old and below
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field
• Minimum 7 years of experience in building digital products
• At least 3 years of of eCommerce experience managing technical projects or programs
• Must have experience in writing SQL queries, experience with back-end and front-end programming languages, such as Java, HTML, CSS, Angular JSAWS/Azure certifications
• Professional experience in chatbots and customer service automation; basic ML and AI understanding preferred
• Experience in leveraging data and analytics to evaluate current performance and identify gaps in eCommerce product offerings
• Experience working with cross-functional teams and facilitating teams to identify and implement solutions to complex problems
• Experience with Agile development methodologies, developing business use cases and/or strategic planning.
• Experience maintaining product ownership and providing support for features and enhancements, post-go-live.
• Experience with user acceptance testing (UAT)
• Candidates who can join immediately will be prioritized
• Must have strong experience in using Magneto e-Commerce
RTC-1 Employment Services is a licensed recruitment firm based in Dubai, UAE. Our team has been in the market since 2004 and we are supporting various industries with their staffing needs across the Middle East and Africa.