• Greet and escort customers to their tables.
• Provide excellent wait service to ensure satisfaction.
• Take customer orders and delivering food and beverages.
• Make menu recommendations, answering questions and sharing additional information.
• Follow all relevant health department regulations.
• Provide excellent customer service to guests.
• Highly presentable with good grooming
• Proven work experience as a Waiter or Waitress
• Attentiveness and patience for customers
• Excellent presentation skills
• Active listening and excellent command of English
• Flexibility to work in shifts
• High school diploma; food safety training is a plus.
Royal Group is a conglomerate of over 85 large and medium sized companies based in the United Arab Emirates (UAE). The Group has been prudent in its diversification plans and has business activities in all major sectors like finance, manufacturing, real estate, hospitality, technology and media. Launched in the late 1990’s, Royal Group currently employs over 15,000people from a wide variety of countries and cultures and is supported through its head office in the capital of the UAE, Abu Dhabi. The Chairman of the Group is His Highness Sheikh Tahnoon bin Zayed Al Nahyan.
Royal Group has expanded at a tremendous pace and is one of the largest business and investment holding houses in the UAE today. It has a significant and growing presence internationally, with a broad spectrum of investments and partners throughout the Middle Easr, Asia, USA and South America.