• This organization is looking for an unusual person who has a background in consulting, project management and operations within a fast-paced business and who will bring experience in a high-growth organization.
• The focus of this role is to attract, select and retain the best talent globally to achieve the organization’s mission of transforming the continent of Africa by developing leaders.
• As you would expect with an innovative business, this role can be based anywhere within EMEA time zones.
• This role entails driving the people strategy, building a unique employer brand, ensuring systems are robust and scalable and leading well.
• Passionate about developing and unlocking potential in others.
• Working and thriving in a fast-paced innovative environment.
• Diverse thinking, ability to be bold, challenge the status quo and achieve objectives.
• 10 years’ experience in a high growth, fast paced environment.
• Degree educated – Bachelor’s Degree/3-4 Year Degree – Business
• You will be an agile adaptable thinker who is consistently learning and growing and, as an innovative professional, you will be naturally and positively disruptive in your approach.
• Have experience with People Metrics and systems you have developed for the building and growth of a start-up business.
• Have the ability to drive culture change
For over 15 years Omni International Consultants has supplied high caliber personnel to the global Construction, Aviation, Banking, Logistics, IT, Hospitality, Healthcare, Oil/Gas & Manufacturing sectors.
We specialize in recruiting the highest quality, right-fit professional and have helped many candidates find their ideal opportunity.
Our Head Office is located in Bangkok, Thailand and we have 6 liaison offices located in the UK, Australia, UAE, India (Mumbai & Delhi) and Rayong, Thailand.