We are currently seeking a Video Editor/Videographer, with a mind-blowing approach and an out of the world thinking that can easily catch attention, to join our Marketing Team.
Produce captivating video content using new and existing video footage, graphics, visual effects, and sound.
The successful candidate will:
• Produce a high-quality video for a product demo, customer testimonials, and promotional purposes.
• Create storyboards and scripts to ensure good storytelling using dialogues and imagery.
• Edit and present short- and long-form videos for social media.
• Follow the direction of Brand on content and pacing of videos.
• Discuss video production at various stages of completion; use feedback to edit video and make changes as necessary.
• Be able to multitask while ensuring the speed and quality of delivery.
• Bachelor’s degree in Video Production preferred, but not required, and 2-plus years of experience producing and editing video, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Must have experience with Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Experience with other visual effect suites is a plus (Motion Design)
• Self-starter who combines a high level of creativity with strong video and organizational skills to complete projects.
• Must be able to communicate written and graphical information using original and innovative techniques or style.
• Provide samples of work or provide a link to your portfolio.
• Highly responsible, self-motivated and able to thrive in an energetic, fast-paced, creative environment.
• Strong work ethic and the ability to work effectively — independently and in a team environment.
• Ability to meet agreed-upon deadlines.
• Hands-on; proactive in nature.
When you visit a clinic, you must make sure that you are in good hands. Our team is committed to quality standards in all procedures, products, services, registration, care and maintaining the heath of our patients and making them the most important for all who work with us.