We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Traffic Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This position is responsible for auditing, investigating and analysing traffic engineering and road safety requirements in compliance with regional and national standards. Responsible for the overall planning and response control of road safety systems in relation to project deliverables.
We envisage responsibilities in this role to include;
– Demonstrated knowledge in relevant discipline of construction techniques, procedures, in relevant international codes, and standards.
– Demonstrated experience and capability in all aspects of relevant discipline within construction the field .
– Demonstrated ability to maintain a positive client relationship and professional firm image.
– Ability to understand, identify and assess project risk.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum 14 years experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Civil Engineering.
– Membership to the Chartered Institution of Highways & Transportation (CIHT) will be viewed very favourably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.