Join the team of the first LEGOLAND Park in the Middle East and help us create amazing experiences for families from around the world. At LEGOLAND Dubai we rely everyday on our Model Citizens (employees) in meeting our ultimate goal of bringing the LEGO values of creativity, imagination, learning, quality and fun to life and deliver truly memorable experiences to our guests.
With over 40 interactive rides, live shows and attractions you will be able to find a diverse range of career opportunities in one of the most unique and stimulating work environments you could imagine.
Come and work where work is PLAY. At LEGOLAND we make every child a HERO!
Play Your Part
In this role you will be responsible to carry out safe and effective engineering maintenance and statutory inspection of water park amusement devices, associated equipment, water quality, park motor vehicles, mechanized plant and ride buildings via the application of a planned preventative maintenance approach with the aim of maximizing ride and equipment availability and safety in operation.
– As part of a shift team to work as an operational technician carrying out, planned preventative maintenance, unplanned maintenance, ride start up procedures, safety checks and quality checks of the pool water
– To ensure that attractions are handed over to the operation in line with all related safety & park opening times
– To attend ride breakdowns in a timely manner and to ensure that work is completed safely, efficiently and in line with departmental procedures (SSOW)
– To ensure written documentation relating to pre-opening checks and maintenance works are accurate to reflect changes in procedure
– To ensure that you complete PPM documentation in a timely manner in line with department procedure
Are You a Star?
– In order to be qualified for this role you should possess the below criteria:
– Qualified to at least C&G level 3, or approved equivalent, in either mechanical or electrical engineering supplemented by at least 3 years’ experience of working in ideally a theme park environment, or other comparable heavy engineering works
– Requires a minimum of two (02) years maintenance experience in Water Park
– Extensive knowledge of Heat exchangers, Water filtration systems in Water Park, Plumbing and water chemistry
The Best Part of The Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances.
We also care about your career development supported by Learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the Company.
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland – a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014