• Receives the enquiries from Specifications Engineer then conducts proper design and technical calculation to meet the requirement of the projects and submittals.
• Finds new applications from enquiries and send it to marketing/pre-sales if required (technical cross-marketing)
• Provides the required support for mock-ups and samples.
• Sends clarifications to the clients directly if required.
• Prepares Method of Fixation “MOF” (drawings).
• Prepares Method of Statement “MOS” (typed).
• Replaces the competing materials with EPS.
• Gives instructions to the draftsman to finalize the drawing.
• Requests the Specifications Engineer to send the proposal to sales for quotation
• Provides new catalogues that reflect a strong technical base.
• Updates the load/design calculation for several applications (void filling/ landscaping/ planters/ ramps/ etc).
• Attends the technical meetings as required.
• Sends the sample/mock-up request to QAQC to finish it and get it ready.
• Supports the salesman technically as required.
• Performs any other task as requested by Technical Manager.
• Structural/Civil Engineer
• Two years of Experience in similar role
• Proficient knowledge in Revit, Solid Works and Auto CAD Softwares
• Excellent Communication and presentation skills in English and Arabic
STYRO Insulation Mat. Ind. L.L.C was founded in 2000, producing and installing complete Expanded Polystyrene Solutions in the UAE and MENA region. It is therefore considered the number one EPS manufacturer in the region as the market leader and main supplier of all EPS products.
STYRO is present heavily all over the UAE and Oman and GCC with plans to expand further in the region to reach all MENA region. We currently run two plants with a total surface area of 44,000 m^2, where approximately 250 technicians and workers are employed full time. We have a strong focused vision on sustainable growth and constant stability. We are achieving that by improving our business with continuous technical research and support through our Customer Service and R&D teams.
Our hand-picked staff ranges between engineers, experienced sales executives, vibrant marketing team and best customer service representatives who are all focused on satisfying our client’s needs and provide the best pre/post-sales service experience possible to our valued customers.