Oracle Advanced Customer Services is a Global Line of Business within the Oracle Support Services Organisation.
To successfully manage the delivery of EMEA customer engagements according to the contractual details. Develop and manage the Oracle Services relationship for customers who have purchased an Advanced Customer Services (ACS) contract. Strive to provide a high degree of satisfaction and protect and enhance ACS revenue streams.
– Manages designated portfolio of projects and/or contracts and works to objectives, as directed by Oracle Advanced Customer Services (ACS) line manager
– Manages the overall service delivery defined by the contract which in many circumstances will involve parties or resources from other lines of business and/or Oracle business partners
– Collaborates effectively with ACS sales and resourcing teams and other Oracle lines of business such as Systems Support, Hardware & Licence Sales and Consulting to enhance the customer experience
– Works with partner organisations and other third parties as required
– Works closely with other TAMs to identify and develop innovative ways of delivering service to the customer
– Supports the ACS sales team in selling ACS additional services
– Manages documentation and uses Oracle business systems as appropriate
– Deliver to EMEA Customers remotely from Egypt, with some potential travel to the local Country for face to face customer meetings
– Be the single point of contact within Oracle for the customer, acting as their advocate for the service you are responsible for delivering
– Manage the contract or delivery engagement as defined by ACS line management, including creating and maintaining accurate documentation
– Maintain the Oracle business systems to ensure systems are up to date with the correct/current information (resource assignment, timecards, rates, completion estimates, invoice details etc.) to ensure that services are delivered efficiently, invoices are generated in a timely manner and revenues are recognised promptly
– Plan and deploy resources to ensure effective delivery within agreed budgetary constraints
– Where appropriate create and maintain the ACS Service Delivery Plan or Project Plan
– Where appropriate (determined by contact type) create, maintain, communicate and achieve the quarterly revenue forecast for each contract
– Proactively manage the contract/project delivery to completion / customer acceptance
– Proactively report on any potential risks / issues that may impact service delivery or customer satisfactions
– Manage any customer escalation that may arise
– Ensure all contract-related systems and documentation required, either contractually or as part of a programme, are up to date and accurate
– Monitor and report revenue forecast and margin estimates, revenue and margin achievements for each contract
– Work in line with customer working practices and procedures, if contractually agreed
– Operate in line with Oracle ACS’s business processes and procedures
– Operate in line with Oracle Global and local HR policies and procedures
– This position is to support customers in EMEA, therefore strong English skills is a prerequisite and any additional foreign languages are preferential.
– Strong experience in service delivery and/or project management and/or enterprise application implementation is highly desirable
– Excellent communication / relationship building skills
– Customer focused and results oriented
– Ability to work under pressure in highly escalated situations
– Organised with strong attention to detail
– Decision making / problem solving skills
– Ability to manage multiple concurrent activities (customer engagements)
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.