Our Client based in Dubai is looking for a Team Assistant. As a Team Assistant, you will be providing administrative support for a small team of 4. Flexibility and a ‘can do’ attitude will be essential for this role.
• Coordinate meetings, conference calls, telepresence set up – internally and externally
• Travel arrangements: flights, check-in, Visa’s, accommodation, ground transportation
• Coordinating catering arrangements
• Administrative tasks – printing and filing of documents, expense processing
• Drafting of emails and letters
• Liaise with other administrative / PA’s
• Proactively assist with general office administration such as the ordering of items, arranging for IT set up.
• Hold others within the immediate team, and wider company accountable for their standard of behaviour.
• Some PowerPoint/excel skills – an additional advantage
• Some presentation/design skills – an additional advantage
10,000 to 15,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Open to flexible hours, when required
• Strong executive communication style
• Polished with a calm and composed manner.
• Ability to work within a pressured environment
• Adaptable and dependable
• Upholds a high standard of delivery from themselves and others
We specialise in matching exceptional support staff to top businesses and private individuals.
We recruit for a range of positions around the world, including personal assistants, executive assistants, administrative assistants and many more.
Our expert consultants only work with high-calibre individuals who offer outstanding business and private support. This is what makes us one of the market-leading permanent and temp recruitment agencies in London.