Tax & Legal Services – Tax – Accounting & Payroll – Risk Management Specialist (Healthcare) – Doha
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You’ll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Should have minimum experience of 10 years, and are experts in setting KPIs, drawing strategy maps, data analysis, risk evaluation and management, dash boards productions, health intelligence, performance measures, and monitoring and evaluation.
– Selected candidate will be responsible for the Development and Administration of the national patient safety and risk management program
– Works collaboratively with others across the MOPH to formulate, implement, and evaluate strategic plans, goals and objectives for risk management, in consistent with the MOPH mission, vision and values.
– Establishes, formulates and implements the national patient safety and risk management programs across the State of Qatar.
– Leads and oversees projects and strategic initiatives related to patient safety and risk management.
– Develops and oversees the implementation of policies and procedures on risk management in consultation with other stakeholders within the MOPH and across healthcare providers.
– Establishes, formulates and implements patient safety and risk management education and training programs and training across the State of Qatar to build capacity in the sector.
– Defines the goals and objectives for the patient safety and risk management unit and develops long term plans and directs day-to-day operations.
– Evaluate healthcare facilities patient safety and risk management programs and provide recommendations on how to identify and proactively mitigate potential risk events.
– Assists program and service teams within the MOPH and across the healthcare sector in defining and achieving specific patient safety and risk management goals and objectives.
– Coordinates and develops MOPH responses to reports or requests for information from other MOPH departments and any external agencies, such as World Health Organization, International Health Relations, etc.
– Plans, develops and delivers educational programs, initiatives and materials related to patient safety and risk management.
– Facilitates the identification and investigation of systems issues arising from the monitoring of critical incidents, risk events, quality and patient safety indicators, or any other internal or external resource.
– Investigate and provide recommendations to reported events resulting in actual or potential injury to patients and/or visitors, including root cause analyses as needed.
– Monitors outcomes of national patient safety and risk management plan and accordingly generate recommendations and proposals. changes, policies, or programs that could prevent future errors.
– Help to spread “lessons learned” from adverse events, as well as successful initiatives, to all national healthcare organizations.
– Address barriers to the implementation of safety programs.
– Generate regular patient safety and risk management reports to be submitted to the MOPH executive board and national patient safety board as well as the providers and any other relevant parties.
– Maintain the MOPH Healthcare Risk Register
– Perform other duties as requested to meet the ongoing organizational needs.
– Quality management
– Surveillance and control of risks and threats
– Data analysis, visualization & modelling
– Critical problem solving
– Diagnostic information gathering
– Reporting management
– Health industry knowledge
– Partnerships & Stakeholder Management
– Health Policies and Legislation Development
– Monitoring & Compliance Management
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.