Tax & Legal Services – Tax – Accounting & Payroll – Project Management Officer (Healthcare) – Doha
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You’ll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Should have minimum experiences of 5 years, and are multi-tasking, can manage to set milestones on projects and follow them up to completion. Additionally, will be the document controllers of all projects, meetings, agreements, and to do lists within the department.
Selected candidate shall be responsible for the program management office with the objective of ensuring all projects (National and MOPH level) are delivered promoting best-practice approach, correct toolsets and processes and is in line with MOPH program/project delivery approach.
Key Role & Responsibilities:
• Ensure program and project management processes and systems are efficient and effective whilst aligned to National Health Strategy and MOPH needs
• Establish and maintain a standard set of practices, processes and templates for managing projects consistently and efficiently to reduce project related risk and costs
• Devise, produce and implement new systems and processes to optimize more effective project management as required and within the framework of the organizations Project Delivery Approach
• Ensure scope requirements, standardized and relevant document templates, central repository of documentation and processes including the PM Toolkit for proper Project Delivery Approach are in place
• Ensures a clear and consistent approach is in place to manage risk with alignment to the Finance & Business risk registers and the Corporate risk register
• Collect, consolidate and analyses program and project data to prepare reports and support effective decision making
• Contribute to the management, operation and performance of the Project management team to ensure it meets its targets and supports the delivery of organizational and strategic goals
• Manage and track a range of project types and complex initiatives and change programs with the ability to liaise with people at all levels of the organization
• Monitor and report on compliance with established standards to ensure the organization adheres to agreed policies and standards
• Manage the day-to-day activities in the Program Management Office (PMO), team members and provides performance feedback and goal-setting; conducts annual performance assessments and skill development and training
• Manage interdependencies between programs/projects as well as managing resources for projects
• Track project benefits realization and lessons learnt activities to feed into on-going improvements and future referencing.
• Perform other duties as requested to meet the ongoing organizational needs.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.