Tax & Legal Services – Tax – Accounting & Payroll – Monitoring & Evaluation Lead (Healthcare)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You’ll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients and provide advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
– Should have minimum working experience of 15 years, in healthcare policies, health performance measures and quality and patient’s safety.
– Selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the implementation procedures for data collection, analysis and reporting (Internal/external) of healthcare services and processes.
– Support in developing, implementing and monitoring of the performance monitoring plans and systems for gathering, reporting and analysing performance data for impact and sustainability of project implementation.
– Manage a comprehensive reporting structure and database for all projects.
– Assist in the design of baseline, evaluation surveys and contribute to the contractor selection process.
– Provide technical assistance to build or strengthen national capacity for data management, data monitoring and evaluation of data.
– Coordinate the preparation, review and posting of all project reports and specifically the performance indicator project.
– Facilitate the evaluation and documentation of qualitative and quantitative performance measures following completion of implementation.
– Review the assessment and evaluation tools developed by relevant parties, and that requisite sensitization and training of partners and target beneficiary communities is undertaken for quality participatory evaluation in compliance with quality assurance standards.
– Monitor efforts in the project to ensure full compliance with Performance standards, relevant norms and policies.
– Supports the documentation of best practices and facilitates the use of such data to drive program design and decision making.
– Produces information to share lessons learned and for advocacy purposes.
– Ensure that monitoring and evaluation related activities are successfully implemented, and that relevant learning is documented, disseminated to staff and used to inform future decisions.
– Serve as the primary point of contact for all monitoring related work, providing regular briefing to manager, Quality Improvement and Patient Safety.
– Monitor all aspects of the program implementation to facilitate the realization of the program goals and outcomes.
– Performs other duties as assigned.
– Knowledge and experience in policy writing skills
– Knowledge and experience in using project management skills
– Knowledge and experience in problem-solving skills
– Knowledge and experience in time management skills
– Knowledge and experience in report writing and presentations
– Excellent analytic speaking and writing skills writing skills in English
– Good Knowledge of programme evaluation methods
– Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a diverse community
– Good research and planning skills
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.