Tax & Legal Services – Tax – Accounting & Payroll – Audit and Compliance Specialist (Healthcare)
Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
A career in our Tax Accounting practice, within Tax services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients. You’ll advise clients while acting as a strategic consultant related to business analysis.
Our team provides our clients advice based on their niche and business need.
To really stand out and make us fit for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be a purpose-led and values-driven leader at every level. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future.
You’ll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution. PwC Professional skills and responsibilities for this management level include but are not limited to:
Should have minimum experience of 10 years, and are experts in setting KPIs, drawing strategy maps, data analysis, risk evaluation and management, dash boards productions, health intelligence, performance measures, and monitoring and evaluation.
Audit and compliance officer shall lead and oversee the evaluation of data quality and assessment of compliance by conducting on site audits of health records (electronic and paper- based), data collection sheets, and other documents necessary to ensure adherence of healthcare quality and patient safety department protocols. This applies to risk management & patient safety indicators, infection and prevention indicators, quality policies and guidelines, and Healthcare Services Performance Agreement (HSPA) indicators among all healthcare providers.
Tasks & Duties:
• Develops auditing and compliance framework and protocols to standardize auditing and compliance processes.
• Develops auditing tools and standardizes measure for compliance.
• Leads and oversees the onsite auditing process.
• Acts as focal point between healthcare providers and MOPH with regards to concerns before, during and after physical audit.
• Oversees the review and assessment of quality of data collection and reporting process within the healthcare facilities in relation to indicators.
• Prepares and presents reports to key stakeholders on compliance and audit findings and recommendations
• Utilises quality improvement processes to identify opportunities for improvement and to make recommendations for improvement
• Participates in self and others’ education, training and development as applicable
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Ensure that the audits are conducted with the utmost adherence to ethical standards.
• Ensure proper assessment of Data Management and Reporting Systems.
• Leads the verification of Reported Data for Key Indicators.
• Establish a comprehensive reporting methodology that would allow senior managers to review the audit reports of all audited facilities.
• Coordinate with other members of the M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) team regarding key findings and area for improvement during the audit.
• Update all necessary information to enhance M&E (Monitoring and Evaluation) auditing and compliance process.
• Prepares and presents reports on issues related to the section.
• Provide direction for the junior staff, as assigned, to support implementation of section plan.
• Undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Successful completion of projects within the timelines as prescribed by the higher authorities.
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.