The role holder is responsible for providing support in driving sales through the performance and development of the Store Sales team. The role is also responsible of ensuring the delivery of exceptional operational, commercial and customer service standards.
• Supports in delivering the store annual sales targets
• Oversees the store’s after sales processes and ensures full adherence to repair/return policies and procedures through proper communication with internal stakeholders.
• Ensures customer needs are met, complaints are resolved and customer service provided is of exceptional standard; identifies current and future customer requirements by establishing rapports with potential and existing customers
• Ensures that visual merchandising standards are achieved and that products are displayed in accordance with brand policy
• Manages inventory such as in-bound movement of goods, receiving, stocking, restocking, transfers and managing inventory discrepancies
• Ensures interior and exterior of the store are clean and maintained to company and brand standards
• A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience in a similar supervisory role in retail operations.
• Background in Retail – Apparel or Footwear
• Handled Staff from 9-15
• Communication – English and Arabic (preferred)
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East’s leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships