We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Stakeholder Management Engineer to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar. This position is responsible for maintaining and enhancing KEO’s reputation with our clients while developing effective long-term relationships with the stakeholders to comply with their requirements. You will liaise with government authorities to obtain any required approvals or permits for the project and will be handling all warning notices, violations and notifications received from various authorities.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Developing stakeholder management, interface and communication plans to be used by the Stakeholder team.
– Managing stakeholder interface activities.
– Maintaining analysis plan to develop and implement strategic swim lanes of follow up, communication, support and negotiation plans.
– Planning and leading activities to secure stakeholders’ fulfilment and report regularly on the status of approvals and pending issues.
– Building strong stakeholder relationships at senior level.
– Influencing people to adopt the collaborative mindset to facilitate the delivery of projects within the scheduled time.
– Coordinating with the wider team and liaising with all authorities and stakeholders throughout the process of obtaining project permits and NOC’s.
– Assisting in the technical coordination with the design teams and discipline heads in all matters related to service providers/authorities’ requirements.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum of 14 years work experience with a minimum 7 years in a similar position partnered with a Bachelor degree in Engineering.
– Bilingual communication skills in English and Arabic are essential for this role.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.