Site Engineer Responsibilities:
• Organizing materials and ensuring sites are safe and clean.
• Preparing cost estimates and ensuring appropriate materials and tools are available.
• Providing technical advice and suggestions for improvement on particular projects.
• Diagnosing and troubleshooting equipment as required.
• Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to ensure the best contracts.
• Authorizing technical drawings and engineering plans.
• Drawing up work schedules and communicating any adjustments to crew members and clients.
• Gathering data, compiling reports, and delivering presentations to relevant stakeholders.
• Delegating tasks and scheduling meetings and training sessions where required.
• Completing quality assurance and providing feedback to the team.
10,000 to 15,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Construction or similar.
• 5 years of experience (At least 3 years in UAE)
• Preference to individuals who have dealt with warehousing / industrial projects
• A driver’s license.
• Experience in a similar role.
• Additional certificates or licenses may be required.
• Sound knowledge of Engineering, construction, and design.
• Great leadership and organizational skills.
• Superb project management skills.
• Ability to apply logical and critical thinking skills to projects.
• Great written and verbal communication skills.
• A willingness to learn.
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world’s most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise – 3600 offices in over 80 countries – we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership.
Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions