The digital age has unleashed limitless potential. Skyrocketing connections are forever transforming how we work, play and live. To thrive in this emerging world, businesses need to go beyond bolting on new digital tools.
Oracle, we are changing the world by leading a digital transformation! We help our 400,000+ customers in more than 145 countries to go beyond developing digital potential to using it to achieve, grow and compete; to think, act and be Business Digital.
– We do it by delivering innovative services that let them do more, know more and spend less.
– We integrate every layer of the technology stack to speed time to value, maximize performance and minimise cost.
– And, we commit to meeting the needs of our customers and ensuring their success through their journey
The primary focus of ACS Sales representative is to sell solutions and services to existing Oracle customers and to prospect for new customers in the assigned territory or vertical.
– As ACS Sales representative you will sell products and services to an assigned geographic or national account base territory to achieve assigned objectives.
– Generates sales leads as well as closing the sales on line, phone or through Face to face meetings to assigned prospects.
– Utilizes inbound and/or outbound calls to pursue sales
– Develops account penetration strategies, and closes business.
– Responsible for understanding Oracle`s product offerings and competitive issues.
– Identifies new business opportunities by creating and implementing territory campaigns with management assistance.
– Liaise with customer contacts for the purpose of managing the customer relationship, identifying new opportunities, and selling Oracle services.
– Duties and tasks are varied and are complex needing independent judgment.
– Fully competent in own area of expertise.
– Failure to obtain results would have serious consequences and need expenditure of resources.
– Contacts are within the organization and with external customers.
– May have Sales lead role with 5+ year’s business experience.
– Proven ability to manage complex sales cycle, with a track record of successful revenue attainment.
– Excellent communication/negotiating/closing skills with customers/prospects , a good understanding of solution and services selling will be needed.
– Typically bachelor degree in Business or Computer Science or equivalent.
– Proven ability to work remotely with clients.
– A strong interest in technology, passion for sales and strong communication skills.
– Strong business acumen and organizational process knowledge.
– Understanding of the use and application of IT systems in a Business environment
– Knowledge of Oracle products or previous experience in the IT industry will be useful though not essential.
– High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, commitment, self-belief and achievement-orientation.
– Self- motivated to continuously expand personal and professional knowledge.
– The ability to work with a dynamic and multinational team in addition to the ability to work alone at times.
Sounds Like You? We Want To Hear From You! What’s In It For You? When You Grow, We Grow!
At Oracle, our success starts with people who make it happen – our employees. Therefore, Oracle is committed to providing you with the rewarding career development you’re seeking, but also with unmatched benefits that help you get the most out of your career and your life.
WHAT MAKES ORACLETALENT?
– A network of Talented and motivated colleagues striving to excellence.
– A stimulating environment where you create your own career path.
– Professional development, training, and tools that enable you to grow.
– Flexibility to balance your life and your career, and enjoy both to the fullest.
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to complete a pre-employment screening process, prior to an offer being made. This will involve identity and employment verification, salary verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
As part of Oracle’s employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process. This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, and protected veterans status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models – including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds – to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.