Guildhall has an immediate requirement for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a major mixed-use development covering 760,000 sqm.
The role is with the Main Contractor, arguably one of Qatar best and most successful Grade A Contractors over the last 20 years. Employing in excess of 8,000 staff in Qatar they have a strong reputation for delivery on time, and this is a long term prospect with a decent project pipeline.
– Bachelor or Diploma in Civil Engineering / Quantity Surveying.
– Minimum 12 years experience on large scale ‘buildings’ projects
– Excellent knowledge of international forms of Conditions of Contracts and the Standard Methods of Measurements
– Ensure timely submission of Interim payment Application to the Engineer/Consultant.
– Prepare and submit timely the Variations in coordination with the CM, PM & the site team.
– Regular follow-up with the Engineer / Consultant for obtaining the approval of the Interim Payment
– Certificates, Variation Orders, Final Measurements etc.
– Review and timely finalise the Subcontractor’s payment entitlement with the site QS and site team.
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai – UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.