• Preparation and revision updating of the Pre-Bidding, Preliminary Construction Program, Construction Programs, Stage Programs and Weekly Programs as appropriate.
• Liaison with Contractors Site Staff, Engineering, Bidding and Procurement Departments for program-related matters.
• Production and Revision of Resource Schedules.
• Development and Production of Progress Reports, both for internal purposes and for submission to the Clients.
• Recording and collating documentation relevant to time-related contractual claims, both with Client and Subcontractors.
• Assisting as appropriate in various elements of contract administration.
• Assist in the coordination and review of architecture and engineering design drawings.
QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS / EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
• Diploma or degree in Engineering or related discipline
• 10 to 15 years total experience.
• (2 hotel 5 stars experience) but one might work.
• 5 years of experience with planning software (Primavera, MS Project)
• Strong negotiation, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Proficient in Ms Office.
• Experience in Buildings Construction Industry
• Possess drive initiative, result oriented and ability to work under pressure
Propel Consult delivers a service in step with the needs of both our client companies and candidates. Our ability to add value to all levels of recruitment stems from our wholehearted belief in providing a professional service to both parties.
We have built relationships with many leading indigenous and mulitnational organisations throughout the Middle East and internationally in countries such as UAE, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Bahrain, Kuwait, Egypt and many more.
Concentrating our resources has created 5 distinct specialist divisions:
- Banking & Finance
- Human Resources
- Oil & Gas
- Architecture & Engineering