We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Senior Planning Engineer – Infrastructure to join our award-winning team based in Doha, Qatar . This position is responsible for ensuring the development of the master schedule for a complex/high value project or bid pack and specific detailed schedules to include timetable, costs and progress of construction
Paramount to success within this varied role will include;
– Planning, cost and schedule metrics and tools (work breakdown structure), collecting performance data (installed quantities, expended labour hours, and other progress measurements for direct hire and subcontract labour), tracking data (daily cost compilation and monitoring), analyzing and reporting (earned value, productivity and risk analysis).
– Development of the project master schedule, update, monitor and review contractor construction schedules, submittals, material delivery, procurement logs and daily follow-up in addition to the necessary productivity measurement studies and associated corrective measures
– Implementation of ‘Work Order’ procedures in conjunction with QA/QC staff. Identify and track changes, actual and potential, to the project scope, ensuring estimates of cost changes and schedule impact are given visibility with the client and project management.
– Participate in contract administration
– Review and approve contractor’s work programs submissions.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include a minimum 14 years experience partnered with a Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering.
– Experience in infrastructure project planning is essential.
– MMUP / UPDA is essential.
– Chartered status and Professional Memberships will be viewed favourably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.