– Write clean, scalable code using .NET programming languages
– Remain up to date with the terminology, concepts and best practices for coding Winforms / Web applications
– Develop technical interfaces, specifications, and architecture
– Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issue
– Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
– Create and test software prototypes
– Coordinate with clients, other software professionals and developers
– Excellent troubleshooting and communication skills
– Able to work well in a team setting
– Bachelor /Masters Degree in Computer Science
– 7+ years of Winforms / Windows service development experience using C# .NET
– Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework, SQL Server and design/architectural patterns (e.g. Model-View-Controller (MVC)
– Strong understanding of object-oriented programming
– Skill for writing reusable libraries
– Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
– Knowledge of concurrency patterns
– Knowledge on Linq/Ajax/Jquery/HTML5/CSS3
– Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (WEB, REST, RPC)
– Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
– Understanding of Agile methodologies
– Strong attention to detail
CSE is a well-known software company operating in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. For more than thirty years now, CSE has been providing software services to banks, ministries and private sector organizations. From Year 2000, CSE started exclusive focus on Financial Services Industry Solutions. CSE has around 1000 Man-Years of experience in delivering solutions to FSI Industry in Saudi Arabia.
At the same time CSE also has its strong foot prints in the area of Oracle ERP Projects as well Professional Services. CSE FSI Division has provided capital market solutions covering Local Brokerage, International Brokerage, Mutual Funds, eTrade (Trading solution for internet channel), IPO/Rights as well as other Banking solutions to FSI industry for the past three decades.
CSE Capital Market Solution is running in 8 Member Brokers in Saudi Arabia covering 38.51% trades. CSE ERP Division has carried out Oracle E-Business Suite Implementations to 25+ Customers in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. CSE Professional Services Division has provided highly experienced and qualified consultants to various Financial Institutions in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. CSE Customer Base includes some International Investment Banks like Deutsche Bank, HSBC, Merrill Lynch etc.