As part of our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY’s growth and profitability.
You have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That’s how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
As an executive assistant, you’ll develop your skills by providing support services to some of MENA’s largest organizations. Your experience in business communication will help you to build effective relationships with important stakeholders and senior leaders. You’ll have autonomy and clear responsibilities, working in our friendly, collaborative environment. Your talents will be respected and you’ll be supported in developing the career path you choose.
Your key responsibilities
– Provide high level support to a small group of Partners and Executives
– Organise and manage comprehensive diaries, travel and accommodation
– Screening emails, responding and/or actioning as required
– Prepare expense claims and timesheets on a weekly basis
– Screen phone calls and messages, and follow-up actions, referring to the relevant team member when appropriate
– Prepare and revise documents including presentations, emails, reports, agendas and papers
– Coordinate client events, internal and external, as required within MENA
– Leadership and people development
– Counsel, coach or mentor others in the secretarial community
– Identify opportunities to improve work efficiency and effectiveness
Skills and attributes for success
– The demonstrated ability to build relationships with internal and external stakeholders
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
– Intermediate in the use of Microsoft Office suites
– Excellent attention to detail and ability to multi-task
– Strong communication skills including telephone manner and interpersonal skills
– A strong team member with an ability to work across multiple teams
– Experience in a professional services environment is highly regarded.
To qualify for the role you must have
– A minimum of 4-5 years previous EA experience, supporting multiple executives in a corporate environment
Ideally, you’ll also have
– Prior working experience in global professional services organization or mid-tier firms will be highly advantageous
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
– Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
– Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
– The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. So that whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
The preferred applicant will be subject to employment screening by Ernst & Young or by their external third part provider.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region