In Financial Accounting Advisory Services (FAAS) within Assurance, we assist our clients to address the accounting and financial reporting challenges facing their business. You will be part of a team that provides insight and services that accelerate analytics, decision-making and innovation to build a stronger and more efficient finance function. You will experience ongoing professional development through diverse experiences, world-class learning and individually tailored coaching.
we focus on helping solve client problems by offering both strategic and operational deep Finance and Accounting industry expertise. We pride ourselves on building long-lasting relationships with companies and organizations, to bring the best insights and solutions to help them tackle whatever critical issues they may face. Our FAAS practice currently focuses on several core sectors including Government, Health Industries, Consumer and Industrial Products & Services.
That is how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
This opportunity is within our FAAS practice and manages visual presentation and infographic designs for our clients across MENA.
We are looking for talented professionals experienced in design and content creation, with a proven ability to conceptualize the content to enhance the overall graphic design process. The role will be based in Lebanon / Jordan / Egypt and caters to client engagements across MENA.
Your key responsibilities
• As a Senior Consultant you will work as part of a team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution.
Skills and attributes for success
• Pro- activity, accountability and results- driven people will flourish in this environment.
• Dealing with competing priorities, understanding how to manage resources and communicating effectively are key skills.
• This will have a huge impact on those around you and help promote a positive work ethic.
To qualify for the role you must have
• 5+ years of relevant experience in a similar role, in managing visual design languages for clients.
• Visualizing data in innovative ways, teasing out the narrative that effectively tells the story and using Illustrator, PowerPoint and other software to communicate that story.
• Designing artistic and content creation workflow; looking for plug-ins, scripts, and software add-ons that can simplify and enhance the graphic design process.
• Able to conceptualize original and fresh designs using state-of-the art tools and technologies
• Expert-level knowledge in MS Office tools such as PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Visio and Outlook
• Prior working experience in Adobe In-Design, Illustrator, Photoshop & Premiere Pro software’s
• Bachelor’s degree or related experience with preferred concentration in Marketing, Communications, Art, Business or comparable work experience
• The ability and willingness to travel within the Middle East and worldwide where the project requirement dictate.
• Proficiency in the Arabic language
Ideally you’ll also have
• Track record with a leading consulting firm
What we look for
We are interested in entrepreneurs who have the confidence to develop and promote a brand new strategic vision both internally and externally. You will be business savvy with a passion for innovation as well as the motivation to create your own EY journey.
What working at EY offers
• Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
• Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
• The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that’s right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region