– To provide a safe, secured, courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times, following Hotel Standards of Performance.
– To have a thorough understanding and knowledge of all hotel related service and products have the ability to make recommendations to hotel guests.
– To ensure all aspects of key distribution is done according to policies and procedures of the hotel and to report any discrepancy immediately to his / her direct superior .
– To maintain legible and accurate records of all control centre documents to include General Security Log, Key Control, Lost and Found and Visitor Passes .
– To continuously maintain and service all equipment related, or assigned, to the department, as specified in equipment manuals.
– To ensure that all hotel vehicles are properly maintained. To control the car log books, distribution of car keys, damages and kilometers driven per day.
– To be aware of scheduled functions, group, or VIP arrivals and special events.
– To be flexible with work hours, regardless of time, during day, or night, in order to personally facilitate security arrangements of cases that require special treatment and handling.
– To project at all times a positive and motivated attitude and exercise self control.
– To undertake any reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by direct superiors.
– To report guest complaints or problems to supervisors if no immediate solution can be found and assure follow up with guests.
– To respond to any changes in the Security Department function as dictated by the hotel.
– Be in the look out to identify activities that may affect the operation of the hotel such as seasonal events, current community crime trends, political activism and other, and to share any such concerns with superiors.
– To handle all tasks with diplomacy, tact, appropriate discretion and efficiency
– To restrict access to crime/natural disaster scenes in order to preserve evidence while awaiting the arrival of authorities.
– To assist, in the absence of direct superiors, the intervention of all guest room safes and to maintain a logbook where all occurrences are recorded.
– To be fully involved in the fire safety protection program
– To execute ambassador bag/parcel inspections, as directed by the hotel policy and directive given by direct superiors.
– To be entirely flexible and adapt to rotate within the different sub sections of the Security Department.
– To carry out any other reasonable duties as assigned by the Security Shift Leader and Supervisor.
A caring employer providing respect, training and career development for our employees. An attractive employer offering more than 100 professions across the 5 continents.
We are much more than a world leader. We are 250,000 hoteliers with the same shared passion for welcoming. We take care of millions of guests in our 4,300 addresses and on our digital platforms. As an operator and franchisor (HotelServices), owner and investor (HotelInvest), we invest all our energy into making “Feel Welcome” resonate as the finest hotel promise.
From luxury to economy and in every corner of the globe, AccorHotels’ more than 20 brands meet all the needs of business and leisure travelers seeking comfort, attention and high-quality services.