SAP FICO Delivery Lead (Senior Manager/Director), Technology Consulting, Rapid Innovation, Karachi
From small businesses to some of the world’s best-known brands, our tailored services help build trust and confidence through transparency, clarity and consistency for our clients across the MENA region. Our MENA clients look to us for advice and services they can trust every time. You will use your professional skills and experience to make it happen, by supporting our MENA based EY Member Firms to serve clients in the MENA region across a broad range of industries and responsibilities.
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments — supporting strategy and being a key growth driver. As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service — providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment. Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else. So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Karachi, exclusively provides its services to MENA based EY Member Firms to support technology consulting and other engagements across the MENA region, excluding Pakistan. The work is executed remotely by working virtually with our MENA onshore teams and sometime may require travel to MENA EY offices.
EY Rapid Innovation is looking for a SAP FICO Delivery Lead (Senior Manager/Director level) to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team in Karachi, Pakistan.
• Facilitate the implementation of SAP Solutions to enhance the client’s business functionality and overall performance, maintain a high degree of customer satisfaction.
• Lead the business analysis process and provide product and implementation expertise to clients in how best to implement and use the system, identify scope gaps, advise on workaround solutions when applicable.
• Lead Functional Stream for finance including cash management & treasury. Implement end to end solutions
• Ensures the customer’s application and system requirements are identified, analyzed and documented.
• Optimize Finance Business Processes and help customers to adopt Best Practices.
• Support in detailed project planning activities.
• Communicate on project progress to customer and engagement manager.
• Manage customer challenges and escalations in a proactive and structured manner.
Technical Skills Requirements:
• Broad application skills
• Extensive knowledge in more than one of the following areas: Financial accounting and closing operations, cost management, profitability analysis, New General Ledger, SAP S/4HANA Finance, Cash management, bank management and Treasury
• Strong knowledge in ASAP /Activate / EY Hybrid implementation methodologies
• Capability of presenting the value proposition in the module / area,
• Very good problem-solving abilities
• Excellent interpersonal skills, strong communication and presentation skills
• Approximately 10+ years of total experience and SAP Implementation experience in minimum 4-6 projects
• A minimum 6-8 years’ experience in Successfully implementing SAP ECC Solutions as a lead consultant covering technical assessments, solution design, testing and deployment.
• At least 2-3 years’ experience in implementing S/4 HANA and/or migration to S/4HANA
• Experience in SAP Central finance will be good to have
• Strong knowledge in business processes and practices
• Good Industry knowledge
• Demonstrated track record managing teams and complex engagements in the consulting arena
• Show initiative and creativity in developing innovative work-around solutions or new processes.
Ideally, you’ll also have:
• Practice building capabilities, must have demonstrated standing up a practice and building a resource pool
• Good BD experience in developing and delivering proposals
• Area of strength in FICO or Source to Pay with clear understanding of the SAP ecosystem
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer:
• Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
• Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
• Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
• Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
• If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region