– To handle the operations of Quotations preparations, Firm Orders, Purchase Orders, Shipments follow, Delivery, Samples on timely and accurate manner.
Brief of the duties & responsibilities:
– Handle quotations requests.
– Handle Pro-forma invoice and LOP processes.
– Handle purchase orders.
– Confirm payment receiving, and update ERP System.
– Confirm the order in ERP System.
– Generate the packing List in ERP System.
– Prepare “Purchase Orders” in ERP system.
– Follow suppliers and shippers until confirming the items receiving in the system.
– Handle purchase invoices.
– Handle Domestic/ International Samples.
– Provide monthly sales reports.
– 2 years minimum experience in sales support, logistics, warehouse or operational activities in any related field.
– Experience in Microsoft Office applications (Outlook, Excel, Word).
– Experience in any ERP system, Microsoft Dynamics 365 is preferable.
– Strong verbal and written communication, analytical, organizational and customer service skills.
– The ability to meet short deadlines and to be detail-oriented.
– Team players, and to work with other members to achieve the same goal
We are Perfect Purity, a distribution organization who has been working in the Middle East Region since 2002 under Future Education brand-name in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
In 2015, we evolved as a separate entity and chose Dubai/the UAE as our base, becoming a sister organization of Future Education. We predominantly supply books and resources to schools, universities and educational institutions across the region.