We are recruiting for a Sales Manager for a corporate payments / Fx company – Our client are an established company and growing their UAE operations. They require a professional an highly experienced sales manager who has managed a team of 10+ of outbound sales executives.
To manage the performance of the sales team to ensure monetary, personnel and company objectives are met monthly/annually whilst managing and training and improving the team.
Job’s Duties and Responsibilities
• To deliver the KPIs and targets on daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/yearly basis.
• Enable the team to identify, qualify and then prospect and develop a productive sales pipeline.
• Hold weekly sales pipe-line meetings with the individuals and team to monitor and assess KPIs and Month End performance.
• To support the team in the whole sales process from regular training sessions to demonstrating the full sales cycle. Constant monitoring of cold calls made by the team to provide EFFECTIVE feedback, suggestions, and techniques to improve their skills.
• Implement weekly training sessions to improve and reinforce techniques
For Example: Active listening, identifying buying signals, objection handling, building value, price discovery, closing techiniques, and understanding what and how clients buy.
• To headhunt suitable candidates and be involved in the recruitment process with HR Department.
• Collaborate with HR to create and implement successful 90 Days induction plan for new recruits.
• Training of new joiners from orientation to understand the FX market and FX services which could be provided to businesses to sustain-risk averse currency management strategies.
• Work with and motivate the team to successfully convert prospects to their final stages to ensure KPI’s are achieved.
• Integrate the sales team and the dealing team in a pro-active way to ensure maximum wallet share is being obtained from each client.
• Training and development of team members on how to conduct and close prospects via face to face meetings.
• Preparing market update roster and hold live market sessions/commentary with the team, always providing feedback.
• Attending regular sales meetings with prospects to convert them as clients to maximize new business profit and provide constructive feedback to the salesman.
• Reporting weekly to the CEO regarding the performance and smart actions for each member of the team.
• Constantly searching and acting on opportunities to increase the outreach of the company.
• Ensure that Compliance / Regulatory and Company parameters are upheld so as to NOT expose the company to unnecessary risk.
• Ensure that the Sales and Dealing time have an aligned approach to customer retention and profit generation.
• Minimum 5 years of experience in Sales Management.
• Successful previous experience as a sales sales manager, managing teams of 10+ ideally, and consistently meeting or exceeding targets.
• Preferably working in the payments, FX, merchant acquiring or banking space
• Leadership & Management skills.
• Must be a problem solver.
• Solid knowledge of sales techniques and principles.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Knowledge of current practices in foreign markets.
• Demonstrated strong customer service orientation with high attention to detail.
• Strong ethics and a high level of personal and professional integrity.
• Excellent consultative and analytical skills.
Mayfair Partners are an International Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions consultancy based in Downtown Dubai. We are passionate about providing a superior service to clients. We service both established businesses and also advise those that are looking to set up a business in this region.
Mayfair Partners was founded by three partners with combined recruitment experience of over 20 years.