• Drive the existing business and maintain good customer relations.
• Seek and develop new market and product segments and target customers
• Compliance with Sales Management Process
• Extensive job site demonstration of our products including technical support
• Responsible for adhering to all company policies and procedures as they apply to this position
• Responsible for 100% collection of territory Accounts Receivable
• Timely reporting to the Sales Manager on daily call plan/report, weekly/monthly business plan, and key job site/project reports using Customer Relation Management (CRM) System
• 3-5 years experience and proven track record in a similar assignment within the following industries: Construction, Facility Management, Plumbing, Infrastructure and Tools Business.
• Valid driving license
• Proficient Technical Background is mandatory
• Front line experience in Sales
• Showing self-responsibility – proactive behavior
• Strong team player – ability to work in a multicultural environment
• Able to convince, drive, challenge, sell
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Highly organized with strong communication skills
• Fluent in English, Hindi, and Malayalam (preferably from Kerala in India)
For more than 60 years, Rothenberger has been a worldwide leader in producing innovative, technologically demanding pipe tools and machines for lavatory, climate-control, gas and environmental technology.
As the preferred partner of professional users, Rothenberger offers complete solutions for pipe installation and associated service and maintenance work. With more than 5,000 products made by Rothenberger, we offer the world’s most complete line of modern premium pipe tools and machines, as well as environmental technology.