• Create sales for the company whilst organizing the paperwork at the reception and welcoming visitors.
• Generate sales revenue for the company, maintain and built relationships with stakeholders and customers. Call new leads, follow up with sales inquiries, sell our products, explain products to potential new customers.
• The right candidate also has to facilitate and manage the reception / office.
• Reporting to: Head of Faculty
• Subordinates: n/a
• Other interactions: Finance department, External suppliers, Internal team
• Number required: 1
• Duration: permanent
• Desired start date: asap
• Probation: 6 month
• Working Hours: 8am – 5pm 6 days per week
• Travel requirements: rarely
• Gross monthly base salary: 3500-4000AED tax free
• Commission / Bonus: negotiable
• Other Benefits: health insurance, visa, flight ticket
Soft Skills and Personality traits:
• Selling, Good negotiator, Excellent multi level communication skills, Maturity, Confidence, Perseverance, Patience, Excellent interpersonal skills, Commercial awareness, Computer / IT skills (MS Office), Numerical skills, Outgoing personality.
• Language Fluency: English
• Current Location: UAE
The SwitzGroup is a professionally managed family owned group of bakery companies. Taizoon Khorakiwala, in January of 1980, took over a 12 man bakery started by his father (the legendary Fakhruddin Khorakiwala) in Al Khobar, Saudi Arabia. The group now has revenues of more than $250 million and employs some 4,500 staff across operations in nine countries.
We, now, straddle the value chain of the bakery industry with operating companies in egg farming and processing, bakery ingredients trading and manufacturing, mass manufacturing and distribution of packaged bakery products, as well as retail bakeries.