• Responsible for greeting and meeting all customers promptly and politely as they enter the store.
• Provide customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service.
• Guide customers throughout the store or to the specific area the customer requests.
• Develop a clear understanding of all departments, products, make, features and after sales service (refund, rejected items, and cancelled job orders)
• Effectively deal with customer queries and complaints both in store and over the phone.
• Follow procedures for dealing with specific customer orders.
Shop Keeping and Store Standards
• Maximize and contribute to sales within the store through keeping good standard of merchandising strategy.
• Perform daily checklist before opening and closing of the store.
• Ensure all stock is laid out and displayed according to standard layout norms (product placement, signage, neat and well folded, arranged in order from smallest to largest, etc)
• Ensure all products are price tagged before display.
• Ensure awareness and vigilance at all times of security in the store without any negligence.
• Completes sales transactions quickly and accurately while adhering to cash protection procedures.
• Ensure the highest standards of housekeeping standards and grooming etiquettes are always maintained in store.
• Understand the returns policy and ensure effective implementation
• Maintain a clean and well-organized back- stock area and keep the employee break area neat and tidy.
• Ensure all stock administration (stock count, transfers, dispatch and delivery) are recorded on the system in time, accurately and correctly categorized.
• Understand and utilize all reports required for the day to day operation.
• Manage Repairtrack system in a timely and accurate manner (data entry, printing, accounts, collections, payments and other transactions)
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in sales and customer service preferably in Retail/Luxury industry.
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
• Should you have at least high school diploma or equivalent.
• Ability to multi-task, while being attentive to customers and remaining flexible to the needs of the business.
• Ability to work as part of a team and take initiative independent of direct supervision.
• Enthusiastic, friendly and energetic with a genuine desire to provide outstanding service.
The Cobbler is the only premium gentleman footwear bespoke, repair and retail establishment in the United Arab Emirates . This unique concept was established by marketing expert Sibylle Arnold Shish upon her arrival to Dubai in 2008. The family business initiated their concept by creating a unique experience that will restore your luxury shoes using highly skilled Cobblers and traditional shoe making techniques.
The Cobbler provides a rare service where customers have the opportunity to design and create gents shoes specially customized to their needs. Our gentleman’s retail destination provides a line of customized slippers for the family along with accessories and shoe care treatment products.
Well practiced in shoe repair, we use the highest quality of materials to ensure your footwear gets the best. These services are needed to ensure longevity in your luxury footwear.