As a Business Sales & Delivery Executive, you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your business development, sales, account management, and delivery skills. Picture yourself working with a highly motivated, highly successful team with a proven sales record in IBM’s top technologies. If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in areas such as IoT, Blockchain and digital transformation, we are ready to offer you a best in class career development.
Your Role and Responsibilities
As Sales and Delivery Executive in GBS with strong experience in data and AI you will support IBM’s consistent growth by bringing to the table your experience in consulting, business development, account management, and delivery skills . If you’re ready to bring insights and experience in data, AI, automation and cloud we can offer you a unique opportunity to join our elite Global Business Services.
In this role, you will develop positive, trusted relationships with our clients ‘s C-Suite in public sector to advise, deliver and support them throughout the journey of Data and AI implementations, strategize to lead the market with extraordinary and relevant cognitive, analytics and data solutions with an aim to be a trusted advisor to our public sector customers. You will be responsible for building pipeline, negotiation , driving deals to closure and be accountable for your Account(s) portfolio including customer satisfaction, market share, profit and revenue. You will also demonstrate your industry eminence – speaking at events / conferences; write whitepapers.
In this role you will
– Leverage all data and use cutting edge cognitive technologies to successfully address Client’s business problems.
– Build, grow, and steward client relationships. Accountable for client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence
– Practitioners focus is on diving high ROI business impact via practical innovations in weeks as well as the ability to partner with Clients on thoughtful long term game changing transformation
– Chair of projects delivery in your accounts and accountable for its delivery performance indicators
– Develops a strategy that puts offerings and talent ahead of the market
– Build growth in data and AI by proposing IBM services key differentiators, design contractual agreements with high ROI and lead the negotiation of the contract to closure
– Lead large multidisciplinary teams in developing complex solutions for specific client opportunities and in developing client deliverables such as a Requests for Information (RFI), Requests f or Proposal (RFPs), and Statements Of Work (SOWs) or presentations
– Support the project team as data and AI subject matter expert in solving complex business/ technical problems and selectively run quality review on services deliverables
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
– Posses deep knowledge in AI including: advanced data processing, machine learning, deep learning, IoT, RPA and the technological tools used to perform cutting edge analytics like R and Python
– At least 5 years of experience in business development and sales of implementation services to C-suite executives with track record of success
– At least 5 years in delivering data and AI projects cross industry
– Clear evidence of ability to develop new business, shape value-led business propositions in public sector is mandatory and other sectors as additional experience
– Evidence in leading large project team to success
– Excellent communication, negotiations and interpersonal skills in dealing with internal/external stakeholders and ability to build strong relationship and network in multi sectors both with customers and partners
– Excellent understanding of cognitive technologies, agile delivery, design thinking and industry leading practices
Preferred Technical and Professional Expertise
– Proven experience in designing, selling and delivery of service engagements for IBM Watson and cloud pack for data is a plus
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world’s economy. IBM Services partners with the world’s leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Your Life at IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.
Being You at IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
For more than six decades, IBM Middle East & Pakistan has played a vital role in shaping the information technology landscape of the region. Today, IBM is part of the region’s technological fabric, solving real-world business and societal challenges, through its offices in UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait and Pakistan, and also a diversity of centers across the region.
Within the region, IBM currently has groundbreaking initiatives in cloud computing, analytics, mobile, security, as well as nanotechnology, eGovernment, healthcare and many more, collaborating with leading educational institutes and governments. IBM supports hundreds of clients to drive transformation through technology, contributes to regional research & development programs and has an active Corporate Service Corps (CSC) program.
Reinvention is a keyword in the company’s history and, today, IBM is much more than a “hardware, software, services” company. IBM is now emerging as a cognitive solutions and cloud platform company.