• Overseeing risk in all businesses including Trading, Investment Management, Asset Management, Investment Banking, and all support functions.
• Assist in the preparation of stress testing of funding and liquidity position for the Group.
• Support the management of banking relationships and the communication process for any related requests.
• Maintain accurate records of bank accounts, balance, bank/treasury systems and bank cost information.
• Assist in the preparation of Treasury-related presentations for Board, ALCO paper, management information.
• Perform monthly calculation and reporting of treasury metrics – leverage, liquidity coverage ratio, interest coverage and monitoring of debt covenants as part of treasury risk management.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or related field
• 3+ years of experience in financial services audit / advisory, treasury – finance or cash management preferred.
• Qualified accountant is a plus.
• Excellent communication (written and verbal), analytical and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks under tight deadlines.
• “Can-do” attitude and ability to problem solve.
With a genuine understanding of what our Clients and Candidates need to succeed, Green Gulf Careers believe that honest and open relationships at every level are paramount to both our success and yours. We have a hugely diverse talent pool and we take the utmost care in matching them to our equally diverse Client base in order to achieve success at every level.
Whilst partnering with organisations across the Gulf, whether it be a SME or a leading Multinational, our team has extensive industry experience and a strong understanding of both the economic trends and cultural business diversities in this region.
When engaging with us, you will deal with a dedicated Consultant who has a strong knowledge of your industry and sector and who will take time to get to know you and your Individual or Company needs. We pride ourselves on our discreet, transparent and service focused approach and to that end, we will form a relationship based on a mutual respect which really assists us understand your requirements. Our experience in industry adds particular value to the recruitment process and whilst we recruit at all levels and disciplines, we offer the same exceptional service levels should you be recruiting a junior member of staff or at Company Director level.