– Greeting customers who enter the shop
– Involved in stock control and management
– Assisting customers to find the goods and products they are looking for, giving guidance and advice.
– Communicate with customers and satisfy their needs and meet or exceed their expectations
– Responsible for processing cash and card payments
– Maintaining high standards of visual merchandising; housekeeping in terms of cleanliness, display and stock rotation.
– Implements all merchandising as per the brand’s visual merchandising guidelines
– Building and maintaining customer relationships in order to build strong loyalty
– Building customers’ database and should be responsible for maintaining their own client database
– Reporting discrepancies and problems to the Supervisor
– Balancing cash registers with receipts
– Dealing with customer refunds
– Responsible for dealing with customer complaints
– Responsible for security within the store and being on the lookout for shoplifters and fraudulent credit cards etc.
– Receiving and storing the delivery of large amounts of stock
– Work with marketing manager to provide information about products, send photos of the boutique and outfits when requested, assist during fashion shoots in store or at different locations
– Language Fluency: English, Russian or Arabic
– Current Location: UAE
– Nationality Preference: None
– Gender Preference: Female
– Age Range: 20 – 35
– Soft Skills and Personality traits: Customer service focus and good communication skills
– Integrity, honesty, flexibility, good energy levels and ability to deal with stress
– Creates a positive first impression on a client due to the energetic attitude and following the dress code
– University Qualifications: High School Certificate or equivalent
– Nature and length of previous experience: Previous retail experience or training
– Specialist knowledge: Basic understanding of customer service and processes
– Understanding of basic sales principles
– Good product knowledge
– Basic administration skills
Group of Companies involved in Luxury Retail, Investment, IT, Telecom, Consultancy and General Trading.