Principal objective of the role is to act as dedicated point of contact for Corporate Assignees within the UAE in regard to international relocations into and out of Abu Dhabi. Provision of required reporting and proactive approach to continuous improvement of service delivery.
• Understand and apply Client Mobility and Relocation Policy, delivering first in class services.
• Clarifying local deliverables with the Assignee and suggesting solutions for any policy challenges specific to the relocation.
• Meet with new expatriates on their arrival into Abu Dhabi to follow through on service delivery and ensure customer satisfaction with all applicable services.
• Ensure Customer Evaluation of Services is issued after each service, attain required response rate (> 80%) and attain customer satisfaction ratings at or above contract KPI (> 95%).
• Ensure other key client engagements also attain customer satisfaction ratings at or above 95%.
• Receive and activate client initiations for relocations into and out of Abu Dhabi
• Support on initial introductory call to the Client Assignee and their family,
• Oversee coordination and delivery of arrival and departure services, in accordance with Client Policy
• Where required attend meetings with Client Assignees and accompanying family on orientation, home search and settling in programs.
• Manage home search services with local real estate providers, including but not limited to providing agents with information on assignee budget and client policy, as far as is required to conduct the home search program
• Providing debrief on ,Assignee needs, managing service challenges and eliciting feedback from the transferee relative to vendor performance.
• Monitor real estate agent panel for performance and adherence to Corporate General Business Principles and HSSE Policy.
• Follow up on all arrivals to ensure 100% compliance with immigration rulings.
• Ensure all services are billed in an accurate and timely manner, follow up on outstanding as required,
• Address service challenges with corrective action and provide solutions or process improvement, recommendations to ensure future improvement of services and processes.
• Provide support, including advice and coaching to assist client engagements in Abu Dhabi.
• Initiate and manage sub-vendored services such as hotel bookings, rental cars, and serviced apartments.
• Look for workable opportunities to reduce cost of vendor service delivery to Client Accounts to implement cost savings.
• An experienced Relocation industry expert with a minimum of 5 years experience
• A passion for Customer Service
• An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the UAE, specifically in Abu Dhabi
• Thrives on the diversity that a role in the relocation business can bring – no two days are ever the same!
• Team Player
• Willing to take responsibility and accountability
One of the leading Relocation Companies in UAE.