Our client is the Gulf’s leading supplier of packaging machinery and materials, end of line quality inspection equipment and materials handling solutions. They offer complete line design & project management services. Established since 1994 with offices around the region, they are strategically headquartered in Al Quoz, Dubai, with a dedicated team of specialist engineers providing the technical support which has always been at the heart of their success.
It is this success which now means they need a Regional Sales Executive to join their B2B sales team.
• At least 5 years proven sales achievement in technical high unit value B2B sales
• Ability to map and develop a large account with relationships at all levels
• Strong administration skills to keep the company CRM system always up to date
• Understanding and experience of the 5 basic steps to a good sales call
• Expertise in selling to a manufacturing customer base
• Can do attitude with the energy to go out and close deals
• Dedication to consistently beat sales targets
• A real team player but who also can act alone
• 5 years’ experience of working in the UAE and GCC markets
• Degree in mechanical engineering
• Proof of sales training courses attended
• Understanding of packaging processes would be highly regarded
This is a down to earth straight forward sales job for a company that rewards its high achievers with a stable work environment, generous allowances and commission packages as well as strong career progression possibilities.
If you can prove at interview your overachievement of sales targets in a technical B2B sales environment we look forward to hearing from you.
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.