– Coach, mentor and develop the team.
– Conduct performance reviews with each team member as per agreed frequency using the provided performance review framework and tools.
– Define and execute business plans with the CEO to identify lead generation activities and target account selling activities.
– Responsibility for the total pipeline, demand generation and forecast.
– The responsibility of initiating and monitoring channel partners on the plans commercial and business development activities to strengthen the focus on strategic development.
– Ensuring and coordinating requests for training and support, syncing with the Global Channel & Ecosystem Organisation
– Reporting to the local and regional managers.
– Support and coach the Sales Managers in countries.
– Develop and review sales proposals.
– Ensure internal processes adherence (lead registration, forecasting, tracking, KPIs, etc.)
– Actively monitor business results, making recommendations for improvements to increase market penetration.
– Conduct ongoing internal/external business reviews to ensure we meeting established metrics.
– Keep abreast of related competitive issues, practices, and products
– Strong relationship building skills.
– Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal as well as advanced presentation skills.
– Consistent overachievement of sales quota and revenue goals.
– Exceptional and inspirational people leader, demonstrating a natural coaching ability with a drive and passion for high performance.
– Calm under pressure acts as a problem solver.
– University degree, or equivalent professional qualifications, in a field relevant for the functional area of responsibility.
– Experience in sales of complex business software / IT solutions/start-up and/or management consulting experience with a value sell mentality.
– 5+ years’ experience in a similar leadership role, managing and leading a sales team to overachieve against targets.
– Significant people management experience.
20 Years in Education Industry teaching 21 century skills providing abundant online teaching and learning resources.
Established in 2001 as Technokids Trading L.L.C., The Knowledge Hub was born out of the undying need to provide high quality education to students to cope with the ever growing demands for advanced learning and development. Through the altruistic initiative and guidance of Sheikha Lamia Faisal Al Qassimi, invigorated by her aspiration to provide quality education through IT solutions, The Knowledge Hub came into being. The relentless support that The Knowledge Hub has been providing to teachers and students since the beginning stirred the organization to take a giant leap of expanding to other Emirates and eventually throughout the Middle East region.
As a committed proponent of e-Learning, we offer the most innovative approaches to K-12 schools and universities in order to deliver cutting-edge teaching methodologies and learning styles.