• Experienced in reading bid drawings and segregating scope of an E-House project between Electrical, HVAC, F&G, Structural and other departments
• Preparing RFQ documents for sub vendors and floating the same to collect costs
• Capable of pricing jobs based on basic layout drawings with specification documents provided by client with limited support from vendors
• In depth knowledge of selection of right brands, vendors, specification and origin of all components within an E-house or modular building
• Compilation of all scope costs to formulate the final commercial and technical bid
• Ability to work with limited RFQ details to compile bid costs under short deadlines
• Good understanding of E-House and modular building projects to raise the right RFI’s back to client to receive proper feedbacks
• Understanding of competition price mapping and ability to decide contingency factors in pricing
• Ability to track budget vs actual costs post award of projects and make corrections in estimations
• Demonstrated proof of previously won bids and number of E-house projects handled previously.
• B.E/BTech in Electrical & Instrumentation, Electrical and Electronics, Electrical, Mechanical or Civil (In the same preferential order)
• Minimum 3-5 years of experience in managing QS, Bids and Estimations for E-Houses, Modular Buildings, Container Conversion and other Prefabricated building projects
Established in 1977, Modern Freight Company L.L.C. (MFC) is, today, a diversified transport company, with offices and agents strategically located around the world.
With a managerial base in the Jebel Ali Free Trade Zone, United Arab Emirates, MFC is organised on a functional basis. As an ISO 9001:2000 accredited company, utilisation of set procedures enables MFC to carry out its business efficiently.