We are a creative enterprise of planning, design, engineering + project management professionals. We are committed to resolve complexity and realize opportunity in the way clients and partners develop the world. With a sharp sense of purpose we take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to the realization of design and project delivery in the built environment.
We invite you to join us.
Our newest opportunity is for a talented Quantity Surveyor to join our award-winning team based in Abu Dhabi, UAE .
This position is responsible for implementing cost controls and financial control procedures as outlined in the construction contracts. Other responsibilities will include; measure and assess the client’s variations to the construction works and contractor’s claims for changes, evaluate contractor’s monthly interim payment applications and identify areas of concern and assess their potential impact upon the project budget.
We envisage success in this role to include;
– Ability to implement commercial/contractual matters within a multi-disciplinary team.
– Ability to analyze project variations and changes, prepare project reports, analyze information for adjustments to project budget as necessary to assure a successful project for the client and the firm.
– Ability to measure works on site and from drawings including competence with electronic measurement systems.
– Ability to analyze and interpret contract conditions.
– Ability to understand, identify and assess project risks.
– Ability to communicate effectively, both verbal and written communication.
– Knowledge of Standard Method of Measurement of construction works.
– To be successful in this dynamic opportunity, we envision that your career journey to date will include 8 years work experience partnered with a Bachelor degree in Quantity Surveying.
– Experience with buildings and infrastructure port projects will be viewed favourably.
KEO’s performance is founded upon integrity, results, innovation, safety and our people. We embrace diversity and recognise its’ contribution to client success wherever we work.
We are excited to hear how you can partner with our award-winning team and treat all expressions of interest confidentially.
KEO is a creative enterprise, where innovation is a way of life. We are uniquely resourced with end-to-end services to take clients from inspiration – through conceptualization – to realization of design or project delivery in the built and natural environments.
For over 50 years we’ve led with vision, contributing to many of the world’s most ambitious projects, iconic places, remarkable experiences and prosperous communities. As a highly integrated and agile AEP/PMCM firm, KEO is ranked by ENR in the Top 200 International Design Firms; a Top 20 International PM firm; the 48th largest global architecture firm and 4th MEP Design Consultant for the Middle East.
We draw expertise from over 60 nations with over 2,000 multidisciplinary professionals bringing industry leading experience from every major market of the globe and take pride in offering long term and dynamic career opportunities.
We invite you to join us.