RAWABI Holding Company
Operating in Saudi Arabia and the Middle East for over 30 years as one of the leading industrial players in the region and has activities in construction & engineering, oil & gas, petrochemical, utilities, power & electrical, telecommunication & IT, trading, and manufacturing. RAWABI Holding Company comprises various subsidiaries and several associated companies.
– The main purpose of the Quantity Surveyor / Estimation Engineer job is to develop and submit competitive technical and commercial proposals to clients as per the RFQ’s in timely manner.
– Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities with the architect and/or the client;
– Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work;
– Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies;
– Performing risk and value management and cost control;
– Advising on procurement strategy;
– Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
– Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders;
– Allocating work to subcontractors;
– Providing advice on contractual claims;
– Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports;
– Valuing completed work and arranging payments;
– Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use;
– Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations.
– Offering advice on property taxation;
– Providing post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice;
– Assisting clients in locating and accessing additional and alternative sources of funds;
– Enabling clients to initiate construction projects;
– Advising on the maintenance costs of specific buildings.
– Site visits, assessments and projections for future work
Communications and Working Relationships
– Respond to all pre bid and post bid clarifications
– Coordinates with Team Leader for verifications.
– Coordinates with Estimation Team Members for other categories
– Coordinates with sales engineers / contractors and Team leader for preparing offer
– Coordinates with planning engineer for revising schedules.
– Coordinates with suppliers / procurement division for obtaining updated quotes.
– Coordinates with other departments such as Engineering, Procurement, and Manufacturing etc.
Knowledge, Skills, Experience and Qualifications
– B.A Quantity Surveying or Civil Engineering or must hold an appropriate qualification, either a relevant university degree or a professional accreditation from the Institute for Surveyors.
– From 5 to 10 Years’ Experience
– An Estimation Engineer or quantity surveyor manages all costs relating to building and civil engineering projects, from the initial calculations to the final figures.
– Surveyors seek to minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
– Many of these are specified by statutory building regulations, which the surveyor needs to understand and adhere to.
– An Estimation Engineer or quantity surveyor may work for either the client or the contractor, working in an office or on-site.
– They are involved in a project from the start, preparing estimates and costs of the work. When the project is in progress, quantity surveyors.
Rawabi Holding, through its fully owned subsidiaries, joint ventures and partnerships with international market leaders, focuses on four core sectors:
Oilfield Services, Contracting & Industrial Services, Offshore Services and Retail. Through these divisions, we provide a diversified range of products and services to a variety of industries: oil, gas and petrochemicals; marine; engineering and construction; power, telecom and IT; corrosion and industrial services; logistics; and consumer products. Although varied and distinct, all our offerings share the same commitment to quality, service and excellence that make them part of the Rawabi Holding family.
Rawabi Holding is a purpose-driven company that exists not only to generate profit, but also to improve everyone and everything we can. From customer projects and employee development to our impact on the communities in which we work, Rawabi Holding is propelled by an unwavering energy to make everything we touch better. No matter how great the challenge or how complex the problem, we face it head-on to deliver proven results.