Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
As a Quality Assurance consultant at PwC you will be involved in Regression & Functional testing with Test Plan & Test cases. The deal candidate should have working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology (processes, and deliverables) and have the experience in working with the process and application teams to identify and close the gaps concerning IT-Quality issues.
Required skill sets
– Experience with Appium and Selenium
– Experience with QA automation for microservices
– Experience with IoT QA of hardware specifications
– Solid foundation in implementing QA protocols in the cross-functional tech tea
– Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
– Plan, conduct and monitor testing to ensure finished product quality
– Estimate, prioritize, plan and coordinate testing activities
– Design, develop and execute test automation scripts
– Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
– Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
– Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs
– Prepare reports to communicate outcomes of quality activities
PwC firms help organizations and individuals to create the value they’re looking for.
We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with close to 169,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. PwC is the brand under which member firms of PricewaterhouseCoopers International Limited (PwCIL) operate and provide services. Together, these firms form the global PwC network.
In our 3 key areas of business or Lines of Service Assurance, Tax, and Advisory we work with our clients from business start ups to the worlds leading organizations to measure, protect and enhance the things that matter most to them.
We help our own people to learn, discover, develop and make a real difference all the way through their working lives. And we have big ambitions to grow.
PwC Middle East Region is part of what we call the Central Cluster and includes the UK, Europe and Africa as well as the Middle East. The region consists of 12 markets – UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt, Libya, Iraq and Palestine.
PwC has been established in the region for over 40 years, we already employ over 4500 people and we are on course to become the Middle East number one professional service firm.