Our client is a global professional services company in Qatar, they are looking to hire a Proposal Management role.
Our client is a global professional services company with an office in Qatar. They are looking to expand their team and hire a Proposal Management role.
Each LOP takes 12 hrs. to prepare and submit from :
* Buying the tender
* Getting the paperwork done
* Submission and post submission follow ups
Preparation support for major tenders:
Each proposal typically takes around 2-8 days;
* Collecting and fixing the CVs
* Reference cases
* Securing letters
* Writing parts of standard applications
* Every week, we go through subscribed databases and websites to scout for any updates and new RFP (Request for Proposal) announcements.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Professional to further progress their career with a professional services company in Doha.
* Native Arabic speaking candidate
* 10+ years of experience within the consultancy field; as a freelancer or part of a consultancy house.
* Qatar experience required, familiarity with leading public sector entities
* Candidates with experience in the health care industry or that have worked on proposals extensively with the health care industry are preferred
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.