Oversee and lead the project management and delivery of large sporting facilities and infrastructure projects from design to completion within the agreed budgets and schedules.
A leading mega project in the Kingdom
* Develop strategic plans for project management and delivery, provide strategic advice and lead their realisation
* Provide technical support to teams under management and monitor work progress on a day-to-day basis
* Manage multiple contracts; oversee accounts, costing and billing
* Establish relations and coordinate between various parties involved like main contractors, consultants and relevant authorities
* Liaise closely with Directors and Managers to successfully schedule and manage the transition of key functions and information from the strategy and design phase to construction/commissioning phase.
* Identify value engineering opportunities
Opportunity to work with a leading project in the World
* Minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Architecture/Construction Management
* PMP Certification is preferred
* Minimum 20 years’ experience in the delivery of large, sporting facilities (stadiums, sport centres), with 10 years in a project management role on a complex project
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.