Our client is a leading local contractor is looking to hire an experienced Project Manager for a building project with Oil giant Aramco. Due to this, and time constraints, we require PRE APPROVED candidates.
– Lead the project team and manage the supply chain to deliver projects to time, meeting cost and quality targets and standards
– Ensure safety targets and standards are maintained by knowing what safety excellence looks like and communicating safety with passion and credibility in order to inspire, motivate and lead the project team to achieve the vision
– Foster a continuous improvement culture by actively seeking input from all members of the project team and encouraging them to implement safety improvements
– Proactively manage the customer relationship during delivery, including change and decision making to effectively manage expectations, and maintain long-term relationships
– Lead, manage and deliver operational excellence and efficiency through appropriate use of leadership indicator health check reviews through the Bid, Pre-construction and Construction phases of the project
– Utilise the principles of Lean Construction in the execution of the project, particularly Lean Visual daily management, collaborative planning and problem solving.
– BSc or HNC Civil Engineering
– 15 years+ experience
– Proven track record of delivery
– Currently in Saudi Arabia with transferable IQAMA
– Arabic speaking would be highly beneficial
– ARAMCO approval – this is essential
Salary is SAR 30-32,000 plus family status + benefits
We have spent years building our key client & candidate bases; only working with the top firms in the market who have the same philosophy as us. We only partner with ethical businesses who have an excellent reputation in the market, allowing us to attract the very best talent for our clients.
We refuse to be like most recruiters – targeted on CV sends & quantity over quality. We do not operate a KPI environment. We will always have a direct, honest & transparent approach to our clients and candidates delivering a first in class service at all times; whether you are recruiting an engineer or director.
We have the capabilities, coupled with local market knowledge to manage your projects from concept design to completion. We recruit in the following countries: UAE, Oman, Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Qatar & Kuwait.