As an Electrical Project Manager, your main accountabilities will be as follows:
– Manage the whole team on site from project start through to completion
– Manage the Electrical sub-contractors at all times
– Constantly inspecting the progress of works on site
– Communicate efficiently with clients and suppliers to ensure the project will be completed on time
– Liaise with and support the Electrical Managers on site
– Be able to manage more than one project at any given time
– Be involved in the procurement of the project
General understanding of Building Codes, Mechanical Codes, Electrical Codes and Plumbing Codes as they relate to construction of project. Experienced dealing with MEP subcontracts and subcontractors. Have proven track record as a Electrical Project Manager on related projects with large MEP.
Who we’re looking for: The following personal qualities and experience are required: Extensive experience in Construction/MEP Coordination. Good understanding of all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and high / low-voltage systems.
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.