ASBIS Middle East, a subsidiary of ASBISC Enterprises PLC (WSE: ASB), leading Value Add Distributor, OEM, and Solutions Provider of IT, IoT, IoT, AI across CEE, FSU and MEA, invites to participate in the competition for the vacancy of Product Line Sales Manager in Enterprise Storage
• Promotion of Enterprise Storage solutions
• Formation and expansion of the partner network, establishing strong personal contacts with key 2-tier partners and representatives of vendors
• Presentations and consultations on a product line for 2-tier partners and end users
• Selection of the optimal solution for the customer’s tasks, specifications, pricing, project management, tender requirements
• Participation in the organization and conduct of marketing and training events
• Implementation of the sales plan for Enterprise Storage
• Higher education. Technical will be an additional advantage
• Knowledge of English at the level of Pre-Intermediate or above
• Experience in IT from 4 years.
• Experience of work in companies of System Integrators, representatives of Vendors or top End Users will be an additional advantage
• Practical experience in promoting and selling of storage systems from at least one of the leading vendors like Dell EMC, NetApp, HPE, Fujitsu, Hitachi Vantara, Huawei, IBM, Lenovo and others;
• Experience in negotiating and Enterprise solutions presenting
• Ability and willingness to communicate with C-levels of partner companies, as well as end users;
• Initiative, ability to work effectively both independently and in a team.
ASBIS Middle East is a regional leading IT Distributor across MENA, with over 20 years’ experience in IT Distribution, and wide range of Product portfolio.
ASBIS Specializes in Value Added Distribution, Volume Distribution, B2B market solutions & ICT products distribution from global suppliers to configure hardware products, software elements & cloud-based services and technologies and create commercially viable solutions of choice.