Job Description Summary
You are the product expert! You will be responsible for managing some products and solutions within the Clinical Accessories portfolio. You are ensuring their commercial success to deliver growth. As far as product is concerned, you oversee sales support and training with the aim of growing the business in the segment per local market trends, customer current and future needs.
You will work in close cooperation with the European Headquarter Marketing Team, with Modality Leaders for the EMEA region, Sales team in all regions and Global product management teams.
You will report into the EMEA Clinical Accessories GM. This role is available in the whole EMEA region.
Life Care Solutions develops medical devices and technology that help sustain life, and support patient care in every setting throughout the hospital environment.
Our teams use every moment to provide clinicians and frontline caregivers with a variety of life-changing medical solutions in monitoring, diagnostic cardiology, acute care, anesthesia and respiratory care, and maternal and infant care.
GE Healthcare is a leading global medical technology and digital solutions innovator. Our mission is to improve lives in the moments that matter. Unlock your ambition, turn ideas into world-changing realities, and join an organization where every voice makes a difference, and every difference builds a healthier world.
– Drive segment to success, build-on the product benefits and values, key differentiators, create offense/defense messages versus competition
– Contribute to the elaboration and the execution of the business strategy aligned with the EMEA Care Area Marketing plans
– Provide support with product knowledge/trainings, competitive analysis as well as sales support in local strategic deal in close collaboration with local teams with respect to pricing and product strategy
– Ensure and be accountable for a high-level product/segment knowledge in regions from Modality Leaders to Sales Rep including Clinical Apps
– Analyze Order/sales, win/loss, ASP trends & competitive insight – build action plan and deploy accordingly with local teams
– Build commercial campaigns to animate the sales on competitive/GE IB and analyze performance
– Drive NPI launches (pricing, training, localization, PN creation, pilots, localize the global messages) and drive commercial activation
– Set product positioning strategy including pricing and be the front line of the pricing team (QRP, PB, Apptus)
– Contribute to the preparation of product/segment Global and European management reviews, PSI forecast
– Coordinate actions with the EMEA marketing, service, pricing/finance, local Accessories leaders, global PM to grow the franchise.
– Voice the EMEA product feedback from customers/field to global team to ensure relevant short/long term product roadmap
– Attend the CSO reviews and follow up with stakeholder to get them closed ASAP
Qualifications and Experience:
– Previous Clinical Solutions Sales/Marketing/Product Management experience in the Healthcare Industry, ideally in patient monitoring or equivalent experience
– Good communication / presentation skills enabling the candidate to work efficiently across different cultures
– Fluent in English and preferably other European languages
– Frequent travel required (50%)
– Good computer skills (Microsoft Office Suite, SFDC
– Be autonomous, result oriented and ready to take responsibility for actions while being a good team player
– Ability to develop/execute on new ideas, sales strategy through collaboration to help build a true business franchise
– Ability to work efficiently in a matrix organization managing several stakeholders within a direct, indirect, cross functional organization
– Energizing and can-do attitude
– Ability to lead by example
GE Healthcare is an Equal Opportunity Employer where inclusion matters. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
Our total rewards are designed to unlock your ambition by giving you the boost and flexibility you need to turn your ideas into world-changing realities. Our salary and benefits are everything you’d expect from an organization with global strength and scale, and you’ll be surrounded by career opportunities in a culture that fosters care, collaboration and support.
GE is a diversified technology, media and financial services company, dedicated to creating products that make life better. From aircraft engines and power generation to financial services, medical imaging, television programming and oil and gas, GE operates in more than 100 countries and employs over 300,000 people worldwide.
GE’s Oil & Gas business is a leader in the development and delivery of advanced product and service offerings for the global oil and gas industry. As a consequence of the rapid expansion of its technology base, GE’s Oil & Gas is capable of addressing the largest and most complex engineering and application challenges entirely from its own worldwide resources. So whether it’s the world’s largest LNG compression trains, re-injection of high sulfur gas, enhancing the safety and productivity of the world’s oil and gas pipelines, or equipment for the production of oil and gas from harsh environments, GE is leading the charge.