SAS Global Consultants have been asked to source an experienced and highly skilled Procurement Contracts Manager to work on a major construction programme in Riyadh working closely with the Project Director. This is an exciting opportunity to work for a globally renowned consultancy on an iconic program which will shape Saudi Arabia’s future.
– The Procurement Contracts Manager will be responsible for leading all procurement activities on the programme, working client side, selecting consultants (PMC’s, construction supervision) and contractors. You’ll be wholly responsible for the procurement process including drawing up contracts and RFP’s. You’ll also be responsible for implementing procurement strategies and processes for this mega development in Riyadh.
70,000 to 75,000
per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medical, Gratuity, Flights, Paid Leave
– Must have worked for leading international consultants (Project Management or Cost/QS consultants).
– Have at least 15 years’ experience coordinating and executing contracts.
– Experience in Procurement – Procuring consultants and contractors.
– Previous experience working in the Middle East is vital.
– Must have experience with project procurement activities.
– Must be a member of RICS or have associated accreditation.
– Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or cost/commercial management.
If you have all the required experience and looking for a new and challenging opportunity on a mega project, please get in touch with SAS Global Consultants.
This is a long term opportunity with an excellent employer.
SAS Global Consultants, a specialist executive Engineering, Supply Chain & Procurement Recruitment Consultancy with over 25 years combined experience in recruiting for the UK, Europe, MENA, Asia Pacific & North America markets. We are a privately-owned company freeing us from some of the politics & pressures that surround many of our rivals and have a strong emphasis on client relationships and candidate satisfaction. We have worked with small local contractors with relatively small turnovers up to leading multidiscipline & fortune 100 organizations with turnovers exceeding £25 billion and are more than aware of the need to tailor our service to fit each company’s requirements.