• To procure spare part to maintenance division
• To manage the contractors by following-up the suppliers in term of performance as defined in the service level agreement
• To support the implementation of EAM such Maximo
• To improve effectiveness and optimization of part management in Maximo
• To assess & improve internal document (e.g. procedures, work instructions etc.) within Maintenance Division
• To conduct analysis on obsolescence treatment and propose renewal. •To manage the stock.
• To procure spare parts
• To ensure that strategies and plans are developed to meet all divisional objectives and continually improve the standards of maintenance.
• To ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental and safety issue.
• To undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Master Degree (Mechanical / Electrical Engineering)
• General technical knowledge
• Change Management
• Stock management
• Lean manufacturing
• Team Management
• Railway knowledge
• EAM such Maximo EXPERIENCE:
• At least, 15 years’ relevant experience in procurement, contract and stock management.
• Spent at minimum 10 years in the railway maintenance environment.
• Have an experience in the change management culture
DESIRED BEHAVIORS & EXPERIENCES:
• Procurement, Contract Management and Stock expert
• Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
• Possess analytical and critical ability
• Possess leadership quality
• Innovative, creative and strategic thinking
• Problem solving ability
• Management skills
• English – fluent in speaking, reading and Arabic will be nice
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.