Our client is a Property development consultancy in Dubai. They are looking to hire a native Arabic speaking Public Relations (PR) Assistant Manager in Abu Dhabi.
The client is rapidly growing their support team and are looking to hire a Native Arabic speaking Public Relations (PR) Assistant Manager for their office in Abu Dhabi.
Details about the job description:
* Working with the corresponding agency in marketing communications strategies on budgeting, meeting objectives and procedures.
* Planning media relations strategies; acquiring high-level placements in online media, broadcast, and prints.
* Analysing latest industry trends that could affect clients and suggesting ideas in terms of communications.
* Organizing of all public relations events.
* Managing the redirection of the social media team by engaging with audiences across all platforms of media.
* Drumming up business by creating new contacts within the industry and business media aspects.
* Reviewing and analysing on an on-going basis for potential sponsorship, partnerships, and publicity.
* Expanding industry awareness by building lasting relationships internally & externally.
* Producing information and content regarding keynote presentations, press releases and by-line articles.
* Presenting and analysing PR results monthly.
The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary. This is an exciting opportunity for a PR Assistant Manager to further progress their career with a leading business in Abu Dhabi
* BA/MA degree in Marketing / Advertising / Communications or a related field.
* Native Arabic speaking candidate
* Relevant working experience within the public relations industry either with an agency or inhouse
* Showcase past designs and public relations campaigns at both levels: local and national.
* Track record of networks at both levels of business (local & national) and industry media outlets
* Excellent experience with social media platforms: Facebook, Twitter, blogs etc.
* Previous experience as a company spokesperson: accomplished in print media and broadcast interviews.
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting
Banking & Financial Services
Property & Construction
Engineering & Supply Chain
Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.