• To manage Power supply unit
• To ensure Power supply, availability and condition to a standard that will ensure maximum operational efficiency and maintain standards of product quality and service
• To ensure seamless travel for our customers that is safe, reliable, comfortable and friendly.
• To manage Power Supply maintenance unit
• To ensure adequacy of skill and competency of Power Supply staff
• To implement maintenance organisation to ensure maximum operational efficiency.
• To ensure Power Supply availability and condition to a standard that will ensure maximum operational efficiency and maintain standards of product quality and service.
• To achieve the quality and performance targets set for the NAT assets.
• To implement lean manufacturing principal as 5S or 7 waste
• Follow-up on technical objectives related to the quality and the efficiency of the maintenance activities.
• Conduct investigations into failures and ensure implementation of recommendations.
• Manage maintenance of Power Supply with respect to safety, quality and technical issues.
• Manage maintenance staff of power supply with respect to safety, quality and technical issues.
• Review Power Supply maintenance expenses and explain monthly budget variances.
• Ensure all environmental and safety rules are respected and alert Executive Maintenance of any environmental or safety issue.
• Ensure maintenance plan is executed effectively and equipment is running as required.
• Adhere to continuous improvement principles
• Ensure minimum levels of equipment downtime including timely and effective response to breakdowns
• Conduct routine maintenance, spot checks of contractors or staff, and maintenance inspections and practice preventative maintenance
• Abide to general housekeeping rules
• Ensure all Sub-contractors compliance with OHS Act policies and procedure.
• Ensure monthly safety audits are conducted.
• Ensure contractors and staff comply with all applicable regulations.
• Analyse and rectify equipment defects in a timely manner to avoid downtimes.
• Conduct analysis on obsolescence treatment and propose renewal. Undertake any other duties as assigned.
• Power supply expert, ideally in 3rd rail environment
• Management skills Possess analytical and critical ability
• Ability to communicate with staff of all levels
• Ability to supervise and control Problem solving ability
• Possess self-drive and enthusiasm
• Excellent report writing skills
• Educational Level B.Sc.Degree in Engineering
Other Technical/ Professional Skills/Qualifications:
• Power supply expert Management Lean manufacturing Safety management (OHS acts).
• Advance technical knowledge
• Language Ability Fluent in Arabic, English
Years of Experience:
• At least 10 years’ relevant experience in the Railway industry.
We operate and maintain urban and intercity transportation systems in 12 countries, on four continents, carrying more than 1.5 billion annual passengers on our networks.
Our parent company, RATP, is the transportation operator for Paris and the surrounding region. It ensures 12 million trips a day on one of the world’s densest and most multi-modal transportation network.
As the world’s fifth-largest transportation company, RATP Group runs and maintains tens of thousands of kilometers of subway, bus, tram, and urban or intercity rail lines around the globe.
Every day we innovate for smarter, more sustainable cities by designing, operating and maintaining networks for the well-being of our passengers. Our key words: passion and determination.